COOK TIME: 5min / PREP TIME 10 min / YIELD 4
- 16 ounce Trifecta Chicken, diced bite-size
- 1.33 cups Trifecta brown rice
- 1.5 cups Trifecta broccoli
- ¾ cup water + 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup soy sauce, or tamari, low sodium
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch + 2 tablespoon water, mixed in a bowl
- Place together all sauce ingredients in a medium pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and stir constantly for 2-5 minutes, allowing the sauce to slightly reduce. Add cornstarch 1 teaspoon at a time, allowing the cornstarch to react with the heat. Add a total of 3 teaspoons first and then adjust as desired. The sauce will thicken up over time. Cover and keep warm.
- Dice chicken into bite-size. Add chicken to pot with sauce and mix to incorporate. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is warmed and evenly covered. Cover pot and keep warm until needed.
- Reheat the rice and broccoli for 3 minutes in two separate microwave-safe bowls. Add an extra 30 seconds to a minute if extra time is needed.
- In a bowl, plate the following: ⅓ cup of reheated Trifecta brown rice, followed by 4 ounces of the sesame honey ginger chicken, and ½ cup of the reheated Trifecta broccoli.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, picked fresh cilantro, extra Sriracha, and/or chives & scallions. Enjoy!
Servings: 4 | Calories Per Serving: 360
Total Fat 6g11%
Total Carbohydrates 27g10%
Not much of a chef?
CLICK HERE to start your meal plan with Trifecta.